A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight A Johnson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dwight A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Dwight Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dwight Johnson practices General Practice near Booneville, MS.
See Booneville Primary Care Doctors.