A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight A Johnson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dwight A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Dwight Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dwight Johnson practices General Practice near Booneville, MS.
See Booneville General Practitioners.