Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  knee replacement surgery  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

Dr. Keller has performed knee replacement surgery on both knees. Twelve years later, I am still pain free and have excellant movement in both knees. Dr. Keller tried several non surgical treatments before the surgery. I would very highly recommend him for this procedure.

|  Absolutely Amazing  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

Dr. Keller is amazing, most specialists these days are just too much in a hurry and treat patients like crap. I do referrals for a living and would recommend him over and over again. Heis just so sweet and funny, Debbie is amazing too. Make you feel at ease at comfortable. Having surgery soon and have never felt more confident in a Surgeon as I do in him.

|  thank you dock keller:Gary smith  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

i went to see dock Keller after a work injury,the first dock looked at me and sent me on my way. I knew something was wrong,he found yhe smallest crack in my (ACL)and proceded to treat the shouder,it wss a long road and lots of rehab,but if it wasent for Dr KELLER i wouldnt be throwing a softball with my girls or finishing my construction trade pain free....based on my opinion iv scene many doctors do to work injurys over the years......broken bones-stitchs-sprains-and many other things and the most important injury i had was my shoulder and i feel lucky to be treated by Dr.Keller....Thank you

|  show details
Apr 23rd, 2011

Dr. Keller is my hero. I had 2 knee replacements. He changed my whole outlook on life. Highly recommend him

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

From my first appointment Dr. Keller and his assistant Debbie embraced me,listened to what I had to say and together we formulated a plan for my total knee replacement. At this point Iam 3 weeks out and have just started Physical Therapy. I had a few extenuating circumstances and rather than judge me for it,Dr. Keller and "Debbie" were compassionate and helpful.I thank god that I found those two at this point in my life. I could not imagine going through this with any other team on my side.

|  Go to someone else  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2009

This Doctor told me: I was too young to have an inury that needed repair, he only specialised in hips and shoulders in old patients, and that I must be fine. He should have given me a steroid shot, apparently he forgot. A totally negative experience

|  show details
May 8th, 2009

Dr Keller was very professional both during and after the surgery. He has a great bed side manner too!