A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Evans, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Lipid Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Evans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight L Evans MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dwight L. Evans practice?
- Dr. Dwight Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Evans practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.