A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Evans, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Lipid Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Evans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight Landis Evans MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dwight L. Evans practice?
- Dr. Dwight Evans has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dwight Evans practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.