A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
- Enloe Medical Center
- Enloe Med Center Esplanade
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight Larry Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dwight L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Dwight Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Miller practices Family Medicine near Paradise, CA.
See Paradise Family Physicians.