More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dwight Lindholm
Dr. Dwight Lindholm, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology, Neurology and Pediatrics. Dr. Lindholm is affiliated with Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc., Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street and Wesley Medical Center. Dr. Lindholm has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dwight Lindholm has the following 3 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Dwight Lindholm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Melissa Lefebvre
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 0.28 mi10
Dr. Mohamad Al-Ahdab
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Wichita, KS 0.28 mi22
Dr. Tuan Nguyen
Wichita, KS 0.28 mi9