Psychiatrist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have every faith w/ Dr. Lysne. Our praYER TOGETHER WAS me through and most comforting that anyone would understqand me that thouroughly; was very inspiring and heart felt!

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lysne is the most caring dr I've ever met. You know he really cares for his patience and will go above and beyond for them. I've had the privilege for the past year of being a patient of his and wouldn't want to leave his ministry for anything.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome!!! Glad to be back!!! God is Giod!!

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lysne is an amazing doctor, minister, and counselor. I can text him when I have any questions and receive a prompt response. He helps so many people to better their lives. .

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

No other doctor has been as great as him.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank the lord that this type of service is in the town that I live in. It's great to meet new people that attend the meetings and devotions. I take this very, very seriously and I would recommend this doctor and his staff to anyone that NEEDS a new life.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lysne is a professional, and he acts like one, always tells you the truth, always knows what to say when your sad, always has the Word of God to encourage you when you are at your lowest point...Thank you Dr. Lysne for being a real person to talk to

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Without Dr. Lysne and Keenan Glasgow's help I would not be here on earth. People have seen a great differrence in me since 3 yrs ago I moved to Wilmington; knowing not a soul. They are both in my prayers.

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best doctor I have ever had! Thoughtful & sincere. Just amazing!

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Lysne really took the time to listen to my concerns and print out information that was useful.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visits with the Dr are always just what I needed for the day, He keeps me in contact with God and myself, he gives advise as to what I need to do to always believe that I am a Child of God and that he created me in His image.

Apr 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The most amazing doctor ever! He actually listens & addresses any problems

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He really addressed everything i needed and was very freindly and kind

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Without the therapy and guidance of Dr. Lysnee, I would not be the man I am today. I am most grateful for all his help and guidance; to my new career of helping others who have a MI w/out judgement and only the desire to volunteer my time and efforts.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lysene is my God Sent. He has helped me in so many ways both spiritually and mentally. He has shown me that I really matter to other people and that I am not the bad person I thought I was, and sometimes still think I am, I AM A GOOD PERSON.

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lynse has been one of the most helpful doctor's to me in a very long time. I feel we have built a trusting relationship. Dr. Lynse has dealt with my problems in a professional and timely manner. I would recommend him highly to my family and friends

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lysne is prompt in seeing me always. He is very empowering, positive and easy to speak with. I would highly recommend Dr. Lysne to others.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

If your serious about recovery then theres no doubt about it Dr.Lysne is the most caring, understanding, and compassionate dr you could ask for!

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he is an amazing doctor and minister. I would highly recommendgoing to see him.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My prayers have been answered in many ways and Dr. Lysne is proof. He listens & is inciteful