Dr. Dwight Makoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dwight Makoff?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Dwight Makoff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 14th, 2013

I am blessed to have Dr. Dwight Makoff in my life (he has saved it!)

Dr. Makoff is a very thorough doctor, not only in his specialty, but refers me to other doctors that he thinks I might benefit from their services. Dr. Makoff has been my physician for over 25 years and I have total confidence in him....I can't imagine going to anyone else.

September 19th, 2012

I guess I have a pet peeve in regard to waiting when I have a specific appointment time. I do have high blood pressure and I start to get upset while waiting in the waiting room for more than 1o or 15 minutes, which in turn makes my pressure rise. Also the parking situation at Cedars is horribly expensive so paying extra while waiting is another issue! Dr. Makoff is an excellent doctor and that is the reason I stick with him.

September 12th, 2012

best kidney doctor in la

I was referred to him in 1999 from diabetic doctor. Kidneys had been slowly failing for 9 years. Best kidney doctor in town, saw me through 2 transplants. He only works part time now, huge bummer. The first time I walked in he caught just by looking at me that my parathyroid was overactive. Prior nephrologist missed that even though I had 3 broken feet and creatinine had been high for about 10 years.

October 28th, 2008

A Doctor's Doctor

Dr. Makoff is the most thorough doctor a patient could wish for......from beginning to end! He is the greatest