A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight McFadden, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. McFadden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight Julius McFadden MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dwight J. McFadden practice?
- Dr. Dwight McFadden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dwight McFadden practices Family Medicine near Millersburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, OH.
See Millersburg Primary Care Doctors.