A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight McFadden, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. McFadden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McFadden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dwight J. McFadden practice?
Dr. Dwight McFadden practices Family Medicine near Millersburg, OH.
See Millersburg Family Physicians.