Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dwight Mcleish
Dr. Dwight Mcleish, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thomasville, GA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcleish is affiliated with South Georgia Medical Center, Colquitt Regional Medical Center and Archbold Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mcleish has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Dwight Mcleish has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dwight Mcleish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thomasville, GA.
Dr. Gizatchew Ketsela
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Thomasville, GA 0.21 mi34
Dr. James Taylor
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Thomasville, GA 0.22 mi12
Dr. Randolph Malone IV
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Thomasville, GA 0.23 mi30