A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight M Moore MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dwight M. Moore practice?
- Dr. Dwight Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dwight Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rossville, TN.
See Memphis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.