Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dwight Pridham
Dwight Pridham, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with other offices in Louisville, KY and Louisville, KY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dwight Pridham is affiliated with Norton Womens and Kosair Childrens Hospital, Kosair Children's Hospital and Norton Southwest Hospital. Dwight Pridham has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dwight Pridham has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dwight Pridham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.