A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Pridham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Pridham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Pridham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pridham graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pridham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight D Pridham MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Dwight D. Pridham practice?
- Dr. Dwight Pridham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dwight Pridham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.