A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Rigby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Rigby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Rigby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigby graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rigby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight Avard Rigby MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dwight A. Rigby practice?
- Dr. Dwight Rigby has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Rigby practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Internists and Ogden Cardiologists.