A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Rigby is Excellent. Dr. Rigby has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Rigby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigby graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rigby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rigby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Rigby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dwight A. Rigby practice?
Dr. Dwight Rigby practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Internists and Ogden Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny Rigby, Dr. Sydney Rigby, Dr. Dion Rigby, Dr. Sidney Rigby, Dr. Denis Rigby, Dr. Deon Rigby