A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Rigby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Rigby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rigby
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rigby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Rigby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigby graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rigby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight Avard Rigby MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dwight A. Rigby practice?
- Dr. Dwight Rigby has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Rigby practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Internists and Ogden Cardiologists.