A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Rigby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Rigby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Rigby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigby graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rigby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rigby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans