A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Shewchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Shewchuk is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Shewchuk, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shewchuk graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Shewchuk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight Michael Shewchuk MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dwight M. Shewchuk practice?
- Dr. Dwight Shewchuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Shewchuk practices Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Emergency Physicians.