A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Sievert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Sievert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Sievert, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sievert graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Sievert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight William Sievert MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dwight W. Sievert practice?
- Dr. Dwight Sievert has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Sievert practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.