Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dwight Spearman II
Dr. Dwight Spearman II, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, AL, with other offices in McComb, MS and Florence, AL. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Spearman is affiliated with Southwest Ms Regional Medical Center, Maury Regional Medical Center and Shoals Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dwight Spearman II has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dwight Spearman II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, AL.
Dr. Hisham Baalbaki
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Florence, AL 0.10 mi33
Dr. Brian Cole
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Florence, AL 0.10 mi44
Dr. William Heaton
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Florence, AL 0.10 mi43