A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Stambolian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Stambolian, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stambolian graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Stambolian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stambolian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dwight Stambolian practice?
Dr. Dwight Stambolian practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.