A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Stambolian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stambolian
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stambolian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Stambolian, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stambolian graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Stambolian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight E Stambolian MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dwight E. Stambolian practice?
- Dr. Dwight Stambolian has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Stambolian practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.