A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Stambolian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stambolian
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stambolian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Stambolian, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stambolian graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Stambolian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight E Stambolian MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dwight E. Stambolian practice?
- Dr. Dwight Stambolian has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Stambolian practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.