A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Stapleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Stapleton, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Stapleton, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stapleton graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Stapleton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Big Flats, NY
- Sayre, PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight David Stapleton FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dwight D. Stapleton practice?
- Dr. Dwight Stapleton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dwight Stapleton practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellsboro, PA.
See Sayre Internists and Sayre Cardiologists.