A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Stapleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Stapleton, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stapleton
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stapleton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Stapleton, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stapleton graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Stapleton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Big Flats, NY
- Sayre, PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight David Stapleton FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dwight D. Stapleton practice?
- Dr. Dwight Stapleton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dwight Stapleton practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wellsboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Horseheads, NY and Sayre, PA.
See Wellsboro Internists and Wellsboro Cardiologists.