A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Tyndall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Tyndall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyndall
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Tyndall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyndall graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tyndall has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight S Tyndall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dwight S. Tyndall practice?
- Dr. Dwight Tyndall has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dwight Tyndall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Schererville, IN and Crown Point, IN.
See Munster Surgeons.