Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2014

This is my second time having surgery on my back and hopefully the last. He was referred by a close friend and everything she said about him was correct. Extremely knowledgable and friendly.

|  Relief at last  |  show details
by M W Campbell on May 18th, 2014

For over 12 years. I suffered with back pain and discomfort. After this last back surgery, (L-1 to S-1) fusion, all the pain and discomfort I was experiencing is gone. I am truly happy with the results.

|  Outstanding Physician  |  show details
by Anonymous on Apr 3rd, 2014

I have had back problems for years, but have always been very hesitant about seeing a spine surgeon because I was terrified of have back surgery. After seeing Dr. Tyndall he was very informative and went over all my options with me regarding my back problem. he is a pleasure to be around and an outstanding physician.

|  Best Orthopedic Surgeon  |  show details
by Caren J Von See on Sep 28th, 2013

I have suffered from back problems for years. For the last two years I have had foot drop in my left foot, especailly after becoming fatigued. I injured by back again last year resulting in a less severe foot drop in my right foot. Dr. Tyndal performed surgery to correct my problems by performing extensive surgery in August 2013 including replacement of a ruptured disc and the removal and replacement of rods & pins in my back. After suffering for two year with foot drop, the first time I walked following the August 2013 surgery, I could tell that my calves were finally working properly and that I was finally on the mend. Thank you Dr. Tyndal - you are an amazing man and an awesome doctor. I truly appreciate your help and support. Kindly, Caren

|  Lumbar Decompression Surgery  |  show details
by Rev. Art Burkman on Aug 11th, 2013

I have experienced lower back pain for years. I tried chiropractic with only minimal results and transforaminal steroid injections twice. 'Dr. Tyndall recommended an MRI at his office. Despite reservations about back surgery, my internist recommended it to avoid nerve damage. My surgery was minimally invasive and required only an overnight stay at ]the hospital. I experienced little pain after the surgery. I underwent Aqua Therapy and did my own physical therapy. Everything about Doctor Tyndall and his staff was wonderful. I would do it again but would not wait so long the next time. Dr. Tyndall and his staff were very knowledgeable and answered all my questions before and after surgery. While this surgery was not the whole answer for me because of my congenital. scoliosis and I occasionally have some mild pain, the surgery meant that I was able to return to a more normal life. For that I am exceedingly grateful.

|  Innovative and compassionate spine surgeon  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2013

Dr. Tyndall besides being a very compassionate doctor is a very innovative spine surgeon. He was able to solve a very difficult spine problem that a family member was having besides other spine surgeons in the area said there was no solution. Above all he listens!

|  A great Spine Surgeon  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Tyndall and his staff. He took the time to listen and was very compassionate. He reviewed all my records which were many and was able to make the right diagnosis. The surgery he performed used minimal invasive technique went very well and I am extremely happy with the results. I was able to leave the hospital the next after a lumbar fusion!I recommended him highly and without reservations!

|  Awesome  |  show details
by Amy Bernal on Oct 8th, 2010

He is the kindest and most intelligent man I have ever met. He has helped give me my life back. I have had lumbar fusion and I have cervial fusion and they have been a success. Dr. Tyndall Is a 4 star doctor!!!!