Dr. Dwight Tyndall MD Patient Reviews

February 9th, 2017
Great doctor
Dr. Tyndall is by far the best doctor i have ever seen. Went to other specialists and was told that there was nothing they could do for me. Have not felt this good in years but he has done great work on me. I highly recommend Dr. Tyndall.

October 20th, 2016
Surgery
Was very personalable from the first time I meet him! Always concerned about what was going on before and after my surgery. His nurse Kerri is always pleasant and nice to talk to. Had to call her a couple of times, and she had no problem calling me back every time I called! And helped me with all my questions. She took time on her day off to bring my neck brace to the surgery center, because she had to order one because they were out of my size. That just goes to show the Big Hearts they have for their pattention that they take care of and help! Both are Awesome!

August 4th, 2016
Dr. Tyndall is an amazing surgeon. He is very professional, courteous, and professional. He and his staff are just great. The best part is he listened to what I said instead of just telling me what to do. Would recommend him to anyone and I have.

July 27th, 2016
Dr. Dwight Tyndall has gifted hands. He and his team did a wonderful job in surgery on my spine; afterwards, no pain, short rehab, good to go. Got back problems? This IS your guy!

July 25th, 2016
Back Pain
I had been suffering from back pain for about three years. I went to Dr. Tyndall and he was able to diagnose what was wrong with my back and offered a solution for my problem. He suggested a Lumbar Fusion. I did my homework and I looked online to educate my self on the procedure. Dr. Tyndall comes highly recommended for helping people with back pain, and the surgery that he performed on me took ALL my back pain away. So I would highly recommend Dr. Tyndall if you are having back issues and you need some help. I'm glad I had the Lumber Fusion, and I am thankful that I was able to find Dr. Tyndall to help me.

February 12th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor. I cant say enough good things about Dr. Tyndall and his staff. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 19th, 2016
Spine Superhero
Dr. Tyndall has become my hero. He has helped with my chronic back pain and I am forever thankful. He was always willing to listen and encouraged me to contact his staff with any questions. When I did have a question, I never was made to feel like I was a bother and that I truly mattered. This doctor and his staff are worth every penny. So glad I found Dr. Tyndall

January 7th, 2016
I would definitely recommend him. His office staff is the best.

October 2nd, 2015
Dr. Tyndall is the greatest surgeon in Indiana. He has the best bedside manner I have ever seen.

September 22nd, 2015
Dr. Tyndall allowed me to keep my career and maintain my quality of life.
I am a Police Officer in a large community. 10 years ago I had a probable career ending SWAT related injury. L5 S1 spine injury. I went to Dr. Tyndall hoping just for quality of life because I had a new born son. Following a fusion I was able to return to work with no restrictions. About three years ago I was hurt again in a training accident causing a severe spinal neck injury. I was again concerned with being able to perform as a police officer. Dr. Tyndall performed a second surgery, a cervical disk replacement with a Medtronic disk. In a few weeks I returned to unrestricted duty. I am functioning at 100% and feel I am at the top of my game. I have no complications or limitations on what I can do. I am a workout enthusiast and also a runner. Dr. Tyndall is extremely skilled at what he does, and not only allowed me to retain my quality of life, but saved my career twice.

September 14th, 2015
Great patient care!

September 14th, 2015
Best in his field!
He was very knowledgeable and professional. He gave me many alternatives other than surgery. I highly recommend him to family and friends.