A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Webster is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webster
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Webster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Webster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight Webster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dwight Webster practice?
- Dr. Dwight Webster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dwight Webster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.