A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Webster is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webster
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Webster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Webster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Webster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight Webster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dwight Webster practice?
- Dr. Dwight Webster has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Webster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.