A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Zabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Zabel, Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Zabel, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabel graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zabel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Skaggs Community Health Center
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight Patrick Zabel MD is a male Nephrologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Dwight P. Zabel practice?
- Dr. Dwight Zabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Zabel practices Nephrology near Branson, MO.
See Branson Nephrologists.