A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dyan Spinnato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dyan Spinnato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dyan Spinnato, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spinnato graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Spinnato has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dyan Michelle Spinnato MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dyan M. Spinnato practice?
- Dr. Dyan Spinnato has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dyan Spinnato practices Pediatrics near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Evans, GA.
See Augusta Pediatricians.