A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dyanne Westerberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dyanne Westerberg is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westerberg
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westerberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Westerberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Westerberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dyanne Pergolino Westerberg DO, FAAFP, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dyanne P. Westerberg practice?
- Dr. Dyanne Westerberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Dyanne Westerberg practices Family Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Primary Care Doctors.