A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dyanne Westerberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dyanne Westerberg is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westerberg
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westerberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Westerberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Westerberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dyanne Pergolino Westerberg DO, FAAFP, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dyanne P. Westerberg practice?
- Dr. Dyanne Westerberg has 11 office locations.
Dr. Dyanne Westerberg practices Family Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Camden Family Physicians.