Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dyebode Taiwo
Dr. Dyebode Taiwo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with another office in New Haven, CT. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Taiwo is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven and Lawrence & Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dyebode Taiwo has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Dyebode Taiwo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Mark Russi
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi24
Dr. Carrie Redlich
Occupational Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
New Haven, CT 0.03 mi34
Dr. Amir Mohammad
Hospitalist, Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0.03 mi11