A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dylan Marantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dylan Marantz, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marantz graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Marantz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Fulton Hospital
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dylan Isaac Marantz MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Dylan I. Marantz practice?
- Dr. Dylan Marantz has 1 office location.
Dr. Dylan Marantz practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Pathologists.