A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dylan Steer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dylan Steer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dylan Steer, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Steer graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Steer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dylan Lior Steer MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Dylan L. Steer practice?
- Dr. Dylan Steer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dylan Steer practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA and San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Nephrologists.