A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dylan Wint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dylan Wint is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dylan Wint, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wint graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wint has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dylan Patric St Xavier Wint MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dylan P. Wint practice?
- Dr. Dylan Wint has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dylan Wint practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Reno, NV.
See Las Vegas Neurologists and Las Vegas Psychiatrists.