A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dylan Wint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dylan Wint is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wint
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wint Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dylan Wint, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wint graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wint has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dylan Patric St Xavier Wint MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dylan P. Wint practice?
- Dr. Dylan Wint has 1 office location.
Dr. Dylan Wint practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Neurologists and Las Vegas Psychiatrists.