Learn more about Dr. Dylan Wint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dylan Wint is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wint
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Wint Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dylan Wint, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wint graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wint has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dylan Patric St Xavier Wint MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dylan P. Wint practice?
- Dr. Dylan Wint has 1 office location.
Dr. Dylan Wint practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Neurologists and Las Vegas Psychiatrists.