A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dympna Coll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dympna Coll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dympna Coll, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Prenatal Care
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Coll graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Coll has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 9 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dympna A. Coll practice?
Dr. Dympna Coll practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Barrington, IL.
See Barrington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.