Dr. Dzu Tran MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Westminster, CA

3.2

December 15th, 2014
This doctor really disappointed me. I made an appt. with him because he was the first available doctor that was available since I needed to see someone ASAP. I am a high risk pregnancy and have suffered from multiple miscarriages. When I saw him, I told him about my past history and my current situation. He gave me an ultrasound and suggested that the date that I told them might have been incorrect, how in the world would I miscalculate that?! I specifically wrote it down the day when I started my last day of my period. And then he had the nerve to tell me that he thinks that I will be losing this pregnancy as well, just because I lost my previous ones. Is this guy serious?! What kind of doctor will tell a patient that especially knowing how sensitive the matter is. He had no proof and reasons of why this pregnancy might not be successful. I will not be coming back to this doctor again! He lacks ethics and empathy. Horrible.

July 3rd, 2012
Nice and caring doctor
He's very nice and caring. I just don't know why patients come here to ask for Dr. Co but not him. He's patient, caring and always listens to all problems and answers questions quite well. One thing makes me hesitate to visit his office is the staff of Bolsa Medical. They're conceited and rude. You should be prepared to wait for hours in front and in waiting room after that.Anyway, Dr. Dzu is an excellent doctor. He should have his own clinic for us to visit easier.