A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dzung Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dzung Dinh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinh
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dinh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dzung Dinh, MBA, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Injuries
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dinh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dzung Hong Dinh MBA and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dzung H. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Dzung Dinh has 1 office location.
Dr. Dzung Dinh practices Neurological Surgery near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Neurological Surgeons.