A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dzung Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dzung Dinh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dinh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dzung Dinh, MBA, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Injuries
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dinh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dzung Hong Dinh MBA and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dzung H. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Dzung Dinh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dzung Dinh practices Neurological Surgery near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Ottawa, IL.
See Peoria Neurological Surgeons.