A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dzung Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dzung Dinh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dzung Dinh, MBA, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- St Margarets Health
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dzung Hong Dinh MBA and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dzung H. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Dzung Dinh has 1 office location.
- Dr. Dzung Dinh practices Neurological Surgery near , .