Dr. Dzung Dinh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 14th, 2015
I had a submuscular transpition surgery of the ulnar nerve,this was a revision surgery(Dr.Dihn didnt do first one),the incision pain was less then the first time,after surgery(9 weeks now and no more burning).This is also my dominant hand.

March 14th, 2015
missed diagnosis, very poor aftercare, too good to see patients
First off I will warn anyone in need of help to not see Dinh. I was referred here by my personal doctor for help with a herniated disc. MRI imaging clearly showed I had a herniated disc. Surgery was done and I had relief. Thru rehab I had pain still that intensified over time. Upon mentioning continual pain to INI I was advised to keep walking. Two years later I have seen another doctor who has properly diagnosed that I have Spondylolisthesis and need a back fusion surgery. This doctor and the continual pain tell me that Dinh did not make the proper diagnosis. After 2 years and 3 months of constant pain and monetary loss due to not working I am waiting for the necessary surgery and 7 months to 1 year of recovery. I would have already been recovered and healthy if the proper diagnosis had been made by simply taking an x-ray with me standing. My advise DON'T DO DINH!!! The only good thing about INI is Kristen R. She should leave INI and go elsewhere.

October 27th, 2014
I feel I needed too see Dr. Dinh in person following up after surgery because I did have complications related to the surgery plus minimal resolution of my presurgical symptoms. His direct explanations and support would have been appreciated.

May 8th, 2013
Very pleased.
Doc made sure I understood what was going on and why. Felt very confident with him.

May 20th, 2012
Poor skills and care
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He does not address your problems and treats people like crap. You are lucky if he even checks you out to see why you are there. He is rude and very short with patients. I have talked to several people that are on disability and have the medical card and he treats them all like they are not worth his time. He is a waste of time and money for medicare. He should not take patients with the medical card as secondary insurance, if he is going to refuse to do anything for you, except bleed medicare for money.