A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. EGordon Depuey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. EGordon Depuey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Depuey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Depuey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. EGordon Gordon Depuey MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. EGordon G. Depuey practice?
- Dr. EGordon Depuey has 3 office locations.
Dr. EGordon Depuey practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.