Dr. Emily Vives MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Orlando, FL

• Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2017
She is one of the most caring physicians that I have ever known. She is competent, intelligent, and professional and truly cares about her patients.

December 12th, 2016
always running late - long wait times
They put me in an exam room and left me there for over an hour! I think they went to lunch and forgot that I was there!

October 26th, 2016
She saved my life and is the most compassionate and understanding person ever. Love her.

April 6th, 2016
Her patient for years
Dr.Vives is by far the best family doctor in Orlando. Why : you rarely have to wait 10 minutes for your appointment but be punctual, don't make her wait : She always knows the most current information on whatever you are asking about : her energy is amazing and I never leave her office feeling like my questions weren't answered : she's always smiling : Maria her secretary is amazing as well : she goes above and beyond the call of duty, I couldn't believe it when she said that she has to do house calls at times, it was 50 years since a doctor has come to my house : you feel like you are her only patient, never rushed out the door : she always gives you an honest answer : all in all she is the best, kindest, knowledgeable, thoughtful, compassionate human being.

March 30th, 2016
Poor setup
Always changing staff.. Makes you wonder why is it them or her

February 4th, 2016
worse customer service ever
I have call this office four times to try to schedule an appoitment as a new patient. The lady Nashley is rude and speaks like she does not want the doctor to get new patients. she is very fast to tell you that they dont take your insurance. When I told her that I was sure they take my insurance, she said that she would have to call me back to let me know if they did. She never call me back. When I called back , she said that the lady that check on the insurance and make the appoitments was not in. Making a long story short. Never got the appoitment.

October 29th, 2015
Excellente profesional,muy actualizada en su perfil medico y excelente trato y cuidado de paciente

October 6th, 2015
I'm convinced that these other reviews are fake and written by the doctor or her husband. But more to the point Dr. Vives is a very unprofessional doctor. She encourages her staff to lie to patients. She does not review patient records prior to seeing patients. And speaks very poorly of her own staff and patients alike. In the interest of public health and safety, she should not be allowed to diagnose anyone.

September 29th, 2015
Beware
My mothee has been going Dr Vives for many years. I just decided to go with her because things were just not sounding right . my mother never understood what was going on . after going with my mother to her visits for the last 5 times. I am convinced that I'm going to make her change primary care doctor. dr. Vives is totally off her game. she has no idea what's going on. she's very hard to understand because she always has a mask on. she always walks out of the room and we don't know if she's finished or not. she never has the same staff.it's a revolving door. there are so many wrong things going on in that office in so many levels. it is hard to even explain. I really have no idea why she's in practice. she needs help herself

September 9th, 2015
Thee Best recomended !
I just adore dr.V! He truly cares about her patients, and he personally calls with test results. It's comforting to get to speak with her about these things. She is attentive and never makes you feel rushed, she takes time to answer questions. And her whole staff was equally committed to excellence. The doctor herself, though, is wonderful.

July 15th, 2015
VERY GOOD DOCTOR

March 16th, 2015
Outstanding doctor and friendly staff