Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Thee BEST ! show details Thee BEST !
by D,Johns on Jan 15th, 2015

Very thorough examination and explaination of results. I really appreciate having continuity of the healthcare professinals over the years and think this has foster clearer communications regarding my exam results, recommendations, and future healthcare initiatives that I should pursue. I am very pleased that I can see the lab results and have the historical lab results comparison explained to me. I think this is an ideal annual physical examination service. Keep up the great work!

Old school Dr,you are looking for show details Old school Dr,you are looking for
by Sandy N. Carolina on Jan 15th, 2015

“I have been going to see Dr. Vives for over a year and can’t say enough about his care. From entering his office and working with her kind assistant Natasha, to the cleanliness and order of his treatment room, all the way to the check out process her office and professionalism is second to none. As for the care he provides I truly appreciated his approach of treating me as a whole, not a collection of potential disparate problems. Since he is a one doctor practice he seems to be able to manage his time in such a way that he gives himself time to think and focus on me as his patient, no hurried review of my file as her scampers from her previous patient in the next room, and therefore no rush out the door to his next patient. That’s really nice, and not like the typical doctor. She truly cares about me as a patient and as an individual. What really impressed me was his offering to make home visits. I had my flu shot at home last year! Dr, Vives is a higher standard of health care, and I hope his model is the future of the medical industry!”

Best Doctor ever ! show details Best Doctor ever !
by J.P on Jan 15th, 2015

“It’s all been said in the other five star reviews. Dr.Emily Vives and her staff are all I could have hoped for in a medical practitioner. He has been my primary care physician for several years now and has always provided the absolute best care for me and my family, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaining a very efficient office, then Dr. E. Vives is someone you should consider visiting.”

Jan 29th, 2014

I really liked my kids doctor. She is very good at what she does. But she does have the worst staff ever. They are not professional at all, they are very rude, uncompassionate. They don’t return phone calls. They’re not helpful and not good with following up with the care plan for patients. I find it interesting that the medical community here is always questioning why they can't keep patients, why there is such a problem. Well, here is one reason. When your staff is not very professional, when they treat the patients poorly, why would we want to continue to go to see you. It doesn't matter how good of a doctor you are, eventually, a bad staff is going to turn you away.

Doctor you want to keep. show details Doctor you want to keep.
by Pete F. on Oct 7th, 2013

She made me feel like if I was a brother that haven't seen for long time, every time is a warm welcome..

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Sep 11th, 2012

She is the best love her also her nurse Milagros.. Just her new receptionist not to nice

Jul 15th, 2012

Wonderful Dr. really knows how to treat her patients, very personable

My Doctor ! show details My Doctor !
Jul 10th, 2012

have been seeing Dr Vives for 8 years and she is a wonderful,caring, super smart doctor, and she will help you in any way possible, I am over weight and she has never, never been rude or not understanding to me. She has a heart of gold, when my grandson was sick she even researched that for me on her lunch hour and personally called me back. You will not find doctors like her very often so my advice is if you are going to her office just take a good book and try to understand that she busy helping patients not having a coffee break, sometimes you will get to read but most times you will be seen within 15 minutes.

May 3rd, 2012

All my family visits dr vives. she truly cares and always call to follow up. I even have her cell number: she says in emergency call. We recommend her to all our friends

I am from out of state Ohio. show details I am from out of state Ohio.
Jan 16th, 2012

Dr. Vives was very helpful to me. He was very knowledgeable in the area of help i needed. The staff was very attentive and they did everything they could. The wait was very short for me no longer than 10 minutes i appreciated all the help i recieved and i would definetly go back

Oct 18th, 2011

Excelente profecional y un trato personal familiar. Llevo con ella como paciente mas de 15 anos.

God bless her for many years to come! show details God bless her for many years to come!
Oct 17th, 2011

For you Ma'am :As stars settle in the night,your warm smile touchesmy heart. You are my second mother ~my critic.Yet your concerns bring me to eternity.You~ a gift from God.You~ inspire me towork things out.Thank you for your "light"that shines upon mein the dark.For it always gives methe courage tostand up,be brave,and fight!Lovingly yours,

Apr 5th, 2011

Dr. Vives is an outstanding doctor. She is thorough in her testing and examinations and shows concern for her patients. Her staff is professional, yet caring. We have relocated out of the Orlando area and we are already missing her and the staff!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by J. Barrantes-Garcia on Jul 7th, 2010

She has the best bed side manner. Always very caring about her patients and her staff is great. I highly recommend her.

FAA Inspector show details FAA Inspector
by John.P on Jun 15th, 2010

this is the good old school,rear but truth,wonderfull experience.

General Contractor show details General Contractor
by Jimmy Smith on Oct 25th, 2009

She is the real thing!old school!