A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emichael Gutman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emichael Gutman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gutman
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Gutman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutman graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Gutman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hosp -Orlando, Orlando, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emichael Michael Gutman MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emichael M. Gutman practice?
- Dr. Emichael Gutman has 1 office location.
Dr. Emichael Gutman practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.