A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bowen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowen
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Bowen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Eric Bowen MD and PA is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Bowen practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bowen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Bowen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Conway, AR and Little Rock, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Cardiologists.