A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bowen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bowen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Bowen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Eric Bowen MD and PA is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Bowen practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bowen has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Bowen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Cardiologists.