inactive

Elizabeth S Joslin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

March 31st, 2016
Dr. Joslin is great, the front desk however, isnt. Everytime I call I am put on hold and im on hold for so long it rings back to the front desk. Its so hard to get an appt when needed or a perscription refilled in a timely manner becuase you cant ever get through. Sad because shes a great doctor

February 4th, 2015
Could not get in touch with the Dr about a serious medical condition. Do not use this 'physician'

November 14th, 2013
former patient
Getting an appointment fairly easy. But the Doctor does not seem to like people...no connection at all....very distant....felt like she did not like me, who needs that with a Doctor. PA may be capable but seems frantic...front desk....you would arrive and stand at the window and no one would look up...all and all an angry environment...not what I want to deal with should I get really sick.

October 12th, 2012
No bedside manner. Took over for my long time Dr. I felt she made no effort to get to know her new clients, kept her head in her computer and didnt listen. I was floored by the manner on this new Dr. No a good start!