Dr. Ealena Callender Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ealena Callender?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Ealena Callender?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

December 15th, 2015

I was required to see her as it was office policy to see all of the physicians at least once. I was 5 months pregnant and complained of severe, debilitating migraines. Insteaded of asking me questions or investigating further, she ordered a CT scan. Did I mention that I was pregnant? I called the office back and spoke to the nurse practitioner whom I knew well and trusted. I told her what the doctor ordered. The NP was furious! She told me not to get the CT scan and to simply take out my contacts. After taking out my contacts, I didn't have another migraine. The doctor seemed inconvenienced, rushed, and truly unprofessional. She has since left this particular practice and I am glad she is gone. I would not see her if I had other options.

July 10th, 2011

I am not surprised to see all of the negative reviews. Callender is extremely rude with a horrible bed side manner. She made it quite obvious that she felt I was a waste of her time. I was forced to see her when I was pregnant with my son since you have to see all of the doctors.She was the doctor the day after I gave birth to my son and had given me pain medicine that I should not have been on breast feeding my son! She also came off judge mental when I said that I did want my son to have a circumcision. I will be refusing to see her with my next child. (fingers crossed she wont be the doctor on call if I go into labor.) I am surprised that the Center for Womens Health keep her. I have heard from so many others about how bad she was to them as well. It is a shame she is a part of a practice that Dr. Thom, who is fantastic, is a part of.

June 27th, 2011

Not a good GYN experience

My appointment with Dr. Callender was the worst experience with my "yearly exam" that I've ever dealt with. She was very cursory, did not ask if I had any questions/concerns, did not ask about my answer "yes" to experiencing pain during sex, and did not warn me she was inserting the speculum. Then, she bluntly told me that I needed to lose weight before even considering to try to conceive. At a size 18, I know I've got weight to lose, and I am trying, but there were so many nicer ways to express herself. She was impatient and didn't want to stay with me any longer than she had to, and I was very displeased.

March 18th, 2011

Disappointing

July 20th, 2010

The Worst OB ever...uncaring and unprofessional

Dr.Callender is just the worst OB I have ever seen! She has no personalilty and seems annoyed and unconcerned with you as a patient. She is rude and gives the rest of the doctors in the office a bad rep. I wouldnt recommend this doctor to my worst enemy!

September 11th, 2008

Never make an appointment with Dr. Callendar

Dr. Callendar is one of the worst physcians that I have seen in a long time. She doesn't spend the enough time with her patients, and her bed side manner is terribble. I would not recommend her for prenatal care.

August 9th, 2016