A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eamon Dutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eamon Dutta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dutta
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dutta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eamon Dutta, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutta graduated from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dutta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Uhs of Peachford
- Peachford Behavioral Health System of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eamon Dutta MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eamon Dutta practice?
- Dr. Eamon Dutta has 1 office location.
Dr. Eamon Dutta practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.