A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eamon Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leung
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eamon Leung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from New York University.
Dr. Leung has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eamon W Leung MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eamon W. Leung practice?
- Dr. Eamon Leung has 8 office locations.
Dr. Eamon Leung practices Ophthalmology near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Sun City Ophthalmologists.