A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eamon Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eamon Leung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from New York University.
Dr. Leung has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eamon Wai-Han Leung MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eamon W. Leung practice?
- Dr. Eamon Leung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eamon Leung practices Ophthalmology near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Temecula Ophthalmologists.