A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eamonn Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eamonn Mahoney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahoney
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahoney Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mahoney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eamonn M Mahoney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eamonn M. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. Eamonn Mahoney has 1 office location.
Dr. Eamonn Mahoney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Orthopedic Surgeons.