A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eamonn Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eamonn Mahoney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mahoney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eamonn M Mahoney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eamonn M. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. Eamonn Mahoney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eamonn Mahoney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Daly City, CA.
See Los Alamitos Orthopedic Surgeons.