A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eapen Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eapen Thomas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eapen Thomas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eapen Dewey Thomas BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eapen D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Eapen Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Eapen Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Internists and Johnson City Gastroenterologists.