A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eapen Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eapen Thomas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eapen Thomas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eapen Dewey Thomas BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eapen D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Eapen Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Eapen Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Internists and Johnson City Gastroenterologists.