A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Gooden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Gooden is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gooden
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gooden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Gooden, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gooden graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Gooden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Anthony Gooden MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Earl A. Gooden practice?
- Dr. Earl Gooden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Earl Gooden practices Psychiatry near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Gaithersburg, MD.
See Rockville Psychiatrists.