A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Bardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Bardin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Bardin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bardin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bardin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Regional Everett Medical Center Colby
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Dan Bardin MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Earl D. Bardin practice?
- Dr. Earl Bardin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Earl Bardin practices Urology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Urologists.