A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Black, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Black has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Black accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Earl D. Black practice?
Dr. Earl Black practices Pediatrics near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Macomb Pediatricians.