A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Black is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Black, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Black has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Dalton Black MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Earl D. Black practice?
- Dr. Earl Black has 4 office locations.
Dr. Earl Black practices Pediatrics near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Macomb Pediatricians.