A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Braunlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Braunlich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braunlich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braunlich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Braunlich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunlich graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Braunlich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Reynolds Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Fritz Braunlich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earl F. Braunlich practice?
- Dr. Earl Braunlich has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Braunlich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wheeling, WV.
See Wheeling Orthopedic Surgeons.