A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Braunlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Braunlich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braunlich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braunlich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Braunlich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunlich graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Braunlich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Reynolds Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Fritz Braunlich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earl F. Braunlich practice?
- Dr. Earl Braunlich has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Braunlich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wheeling, WV.
See Wheeling Orthopedic Surgeons.