A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Braunlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Braunlich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Braunlich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunlich graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Braunlich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Fritz Braunlich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earl F. Braunlich practice?
- Dr. Earl Braunlich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Earl Braunlich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wheeling, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Parkersburg, WV.
See Wheeling Orthopedic Surgeons.