Dr. Earl Breazeale Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Earl Breazeale Jr?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Earl Breazeale Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2017

Butcher

Do not go to him!

June 23rd, 2016

Best staff, facility, and doctor!

May 19th, 2016

Not pleased

I would not recommend anyone use this clinic.. Very unprofessional

January 30th, 2016

You Don't need to go anywhere else!

Best surgeon, best staff. You will just love Dr. Breazeale! He is straight forward, spends a lot of time explaining every step so you thoroughly understand the procedure and what to expect! He and his staff put you so at ease and make you feel really special, like you are the most important client they have. After having a facelift, I feel so much better about myself. I know I am getting older, but I don't have to look it. The girls who do the injectables and chemical peels are the best.

January 27th, 2016

Very disappointed with my results after he promised perfection. I had breast augmentation and I even told him I was disappointed but he said they looked good. Well not to me. I hate them

September 20th, 2015

Love Dr. B!

I had several procedures done by Dr. B and couldn't be more pleased! I am thinking of having another procedure in the spring and wouldn't go anywhere else! The staff has been exceptional as well. I will say that I had a procedure by another well-know Knoxville plastic surgeon prior to seeing Dr B and I was not happy with that outcome.

July 20th, 2015

Love these kind people. If I had to do it over again, I'd keep coming back... the office is to die for. Him and his staff are wonderful people and I came out looking wonderful( :

April 30th, 2015

It is very important to be informed and educated when searching for the right plastic surgeon. The good news is once you visit The Breazeale Clinic and meet Dr. Ed Breazeale your search is over. There is not a more experienced and accomplished surgeon anywhere. We are very lucky to have the quality that he brings to our area. His dedication, experience and charm let you know instantly that you have made the right choice. My surgical experience, recovery, and result was even better than I expected. My breast augmentation and liposuction results are as good today as the day he did surgery. I am proud to tell anyone that I am a client at this office and that this doctor is the one I chose. The staff at the office is excellent and with you every step of the way; you could not ask for more. Do your research and ask your questions so when you get to this office you will know you are home and that there is no other surgeon or surgical choice than Dr. Ed Breazeale. I am a true fan and will never need to look anywhere else for my plastic surgery and/or aesthetic needs. Thank you Breazeale Clinic!

April 28th, 2015

AMAZING!!!!

Amazing staff at the Breazeale Clinic!! Always friendly!!! Great experience every single time I go in!!! I always see Eve and would/have recommended her to EVERYONE!!! Love her and the whole staff!!

April 21st, 2015

Dr. Breazeale was so professional and after my consultation I felt extremely comfortable and confident of my upcoming surgery. My results are exactly what I had hoped for!!

February 5th, 2015

My breast came out great the only complaint I would say is he didn't let me go as large as I would have liked meaning I'll have to have another augmentation.

January 24th, 2015