A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Breeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Breeland graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Breeland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Barry Breeland MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Earl B. Breeland practice?
- Dr. Earl Breeland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Earl Breeland practices Urology near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Jamaica Urologists.