A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Breeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breeland
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Breeland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Breeland graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Breeland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Barry Breeland MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Earl B. Breeland practice?
- Dr. Earl Breeland has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Breeland practices Urology near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Urologists.