A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Breeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Breeland graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Breeland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breeland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Earl B. Breeland practice?
Dr. Earl Breeland practices Urology near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Jamaica Urologists.