A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Breeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breeland
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Breeland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Breeland graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Breeland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Barry Breeland MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Earl B. Breeland practice?
- Dr. Earl Breeland has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Breeland practices Urology near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Urologists.