Learn more about Dr. Earl Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Brien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Gunshot Wounds
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brien graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Brien has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Earl W. Brien practice?
Dr. Earl Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.