A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brien
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Brien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Gunshot Wounds
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brien graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Brien has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Warren Brien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earl W. Brien practice?
- Dr. Earl Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.