A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brien
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Brien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Gunshot Wounds
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brien graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Brien has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Warren Brien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earl W. Brien practice?
- Dr. Earl Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Earl Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.