A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Brinser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Brinser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinser graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brinser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Hershey Brinser DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Earl H. Brinser practice?
- Dr. Earl Brinser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Earl Brinser practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Primary Care Doctors.