A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Brinser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Brinser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinser
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Brinser Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinser graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brinser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Hershey Brinser DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Earl H. Brinser practice?
- Dr. Earl Brinser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Earl Brinser practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Family Physicians.