Dr. Earl Britt MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017
Third world dr! NEVER called in scrip for 92 y/o with serious infection .. NEVER return call from staff nor Dr. even with his own ph # which I called. Staff works 41/2 days w/2 1/2 off .. HARD WORK sitting there ! More interestred in hearding goats and getting special fish order from Ak. from family member ! Time for mr britt to retire and raise his animals. Third world ..... keep looking skip this one .

October 13th, 2016
to long to wait to be seen doesn't schedule follow up appointments

March 24th, 2016
Still Bad
My loved one died in his care and he showed no remorse.

September 29th, 2014
Horrible Doctore
This doctor has ruin my life when he diagnose my grandmother back in 1979, he had only been a doctor for 4 years, and we really did not do our background check on him. Tallahassee Memorial knows him as well. This doctor does not have any care in the world for anyone, and everyone knows it. He diagnose my grandmother with cancer and 2 months later she died, his attitude was horrific. If you really care for your love one, you would run from this doctor quick. StoneyBrook College, really.

July 26th, 2012
nursing, phys. ther., wound care, social work
despite conditions warranting immediate attention & mmri's; grade 7-8 pain; provided short list of med recs upon init visit & (current) 63 pg rec 1 wk later (never read); 50-60 hrs gathering records, info, diagnosis, referrals, providers, etc; 40= calls to office w/assiting data; 8= hrs wt tm for 4 visits in 3.5 wks; not one single exam, ref, order (exc lab gath on own); nothing!

June 29th, 2012
Dr. Britt is a great doctor. He really cares about his patients

March 12th, 2012
Wait forever
I only come to Dr. Britt's office because I think that he knows what he is talking about and I trust his opinions. However, if I could find another doctor in tallahassee that actually seemed to know what they are talking about, I would have stopped coming here a long time ago I have never waited less than an hour to be sen by him. Today I had an appointment at 10:45. I arrived at 10:41 and it is now 12:30 and I have yet to be seen. This is ridiculous what is the point of making an appointment ? This is supposed to be my primary care physician not a walk-in clinic.

July 20th, 2017