Horrible Doctore show details Horrible Doctore
by Candace on Sep 28th, 2014

This doctor has ruin my life when he diagnose my grandmother back in 1979, he had only been a doctor for 4 years, and we really did not do our background check on him. Tallahassee Memorial knows him as well. This doctor does not have any care in the world for anyone, and everyone knows it. He diagnose my grandmother with cancer and 2 months later she died, his attitude was horrific. If you really care for your love one, you would run from this doctor quick. StoneyBrook College, really.

nursing, phys. ther., wound care, social work show details nursing, phys. ther., wound care, social work
Jul 26th, 2012

despite conditions warranting immediate attention & mmri's; grade 7-8 pain; provided short list of med recs upon init visit & (current) 63 pg rec 1 wk later (never read); 50-60 hrs gathering records, info, diagnosis, referrals, providers, etc; 40= calls to office w/assiting data; 8= hrs wt tm for 4 visits in 3.5 wks; not one single exam, ref, order (exc lab gath on own); nothing!

Jun 29th, 2012

Dr. Britt is a great doctor. He really cares about his patients

Wait forever show details Wait forever
Mar 12th, 2012

I only come to Dr. Britt's office because I think that he knows what he is talking about and I trust his opinions. However, if I could find another doctor in tallahassee that actually seemed to know what they are talking about, I would have stopped coming here a long time ago I have never waited less than an hour to be sen by him. Today I had an appointment at 10:45. I arrived at 10:41 and it is now 12:30 and I have yet to be seen. This is ridiculous what is the point of making an appointment ? This is supposed to be my primary care physician not a walk-in clinic.