Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
Internal Medicine And Cardiolo
1625 Physicians Dr
Tallahassee, FL 32308
850-877-3154
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Horrible Doctore  |  show details
by Candace on Sep 28th, 2014

This doctor has ruin my life when he diagnose my grandmother back in 1979, he had only been a doctor for 4 years, and we really did not do our background check on him. Tallahassee Memorial knows him as well. This doctor does not have any care in the world for anyone, and everyone knows it. He diagnose my grandmother with cancer and 2 months later she died, his attitude was horrific. If you really care for your love one, you would run from this doctor quick. StoneyBrook College, really.

|  show details
Jun 18th, 2014

The most memorable thing that I remember about my visit was the cold and condenscending attitude towards me and my wife. We were treated as liars and manipulators when answering all of the questions that were asked of us. Even with all of our previous records and reports, documents and test results we were still treated with a continuous attitude as us lying and or exagerating to them. We also noticed that Dr. Britt and his staff were very jovial and very friendly towards all the black patients that were there no matter new or established patients. I sat in the waiting room for almost 1 and a half hrs. and in that time noticed all of the friendly behavior towards "all" the black patients. However, what me and my wife witnessed was completely different in attitude. We were both told one thing when scheduling over the phone, where we weren't physically seen about being able to write prescriptions for a certain pain med. but when we showed up in person it was an entirely different story. The good Dr. Earl Britt stated that he didn't know where we heard that from but that he don't wrie pain scripts to " No One" !! I personally believe whole heartedly Dr. Earl Britt is a "Racist" as well as his nurse.

|  nursing, phys. ther., wound care, social work  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

despite conditions warranting immediate attention & mmri's; grade 7-8 pain; provided short list of med recs upon init visit & (current) 63 pg rec 1 wk later (never read); 50-60 hrs gathering records, info, diagnosis, referrals, providers, etc; 40= calls to office w/assiting data; 8= hrs wt tm for 4 visits in 3.5 wks; not one single exam, ref, order (exc lab gath on own); nothing!

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

Dr. Britt is a great doctor. He really cares about his patients

|  Wait forever  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

I only come to Dr. Britt's office because I think that he knows what he is talking about and I trust his opinions. However, if I could find another doctor in tallahassee that actually seemed to know what they are talking about, I would have stopped coming here a long time ago I have never waited less than an hour to be sen by him. Today I had an appointment at 10:45. I arrived at 10:41 and it is now 12:30 and I have yet to be seen. This is ridiculous what is the point of making an appointment ? This is supposed to be my primary care physician not a walk-in clinic.